Background code from shabby blogs

Thursday 19 May 2011

Recycling address label backing

I managed to ebay some of my recycled punched shapes to raise funds for the Uganda project - only a small amount - but - it all helps.

While I was packaging them up - I was about to throw out the backing of the sticky address label roll - and then I stopped - it was a nice and shiny surface - I wonder whether my punches would go through it?


I started punching - some of them caught on the more delicate designs - but the solid shapes cut brilliantly - maybe I will try sizzixing them next time.

Also as the label roll is perforated - could use the sheet as a silhoutte for cards (if I was in a cardmaking mood).

I would love to know whether anybody else has recycled these label backings.

No comments:

Post a Comment