Background code from shabby blogs

Monday 9 May 2011

Charity shopping

I love charity shopping - you never know what you will find.

Well today I got some real bargains.

Two wool blankets - one yellow, one PINK  for 99p each. I thought this would be good for felting - though when I got home and realised the pink was a double it was immediately put for my bedroom. 






The other items I keep my eye out for are old craft books and childrens character books. The old craft books I love reading and then recycle it usually through ebay or through the Uganda project. The childrens character books I use by making into envelopes for the children who visit to do crafting. Well today I got 3 vintage crafting books for 10p each and 4 childrens books for 20p each.




I also picked up a fantastic see through minature drawer set for £1. The image on the bottom of the first drawer is a reflection of the ceiling. I adore these little drawer sets, they are so useful for storing craft items




 This was a real good day - but then I should remember what John Cage (artist) says

"Every day is a good day"

No comments:

Post a Comment