I can quite honestly say that this is one of my worst punches I have ever owned.
- It can only punch paper or thin card.
- The paper/card gets stuck going in and out of the punch (the opening is too narrow)
- The punch mechanism is quite hard to press down and you can't step on it like some other punches (not good for anyone with wrist problems)
- Awkward for children to use as you need a lot of patience with this punch.
- You can't see what you are punching and therefore there is a lot of wastage and rejects (or background flowers)