Background code from shabby blogs

Saturday 7 May 2011

Martha Stewart flower punch review

I have just started using a Martha Stewart flower punch - I HATE it


I can quite honestly say that this is one of my worst punches I have ever owned.
  • It can only punch paper or thin card.
  • The paper/card gets stuck going in and out of the punch (the opening is too narrow)
  • The punch mechanism is quite hard to press down and you can't step on it like some other punches (not good for anyone with wrist problems)
  • Awkward for children to use as you need a lot of patience with this punch.
  • You can't see what you are punching and therefore there is a lot of wastage and rejects (or background flowers)
Quite honestly this one punch has put me off all the Martha Stewart punches - they may have lovely designs - but are they all this awkward to use?

No comments:

Post a Comment