Summertime has whizzed by so quickly and I have not done much crafting. Though I did manage to go to boot sales and fairs - where I picked up bargains which will see me through winter in the crafts department.
What did I manage through the summer?
- Ive managed a few decorated stones on the beach
- Left a few inspirational tags on the buses for people to find.
- Had my niece down with her child and made up some recycled christmas cards with old christmas cards and ribbon.
- Made some individualised hair clips for my niece's daughter - to which I recieved lots of squeals of delight.
- Recycled a clear cotton wool box for the clips to go into.
- Decorated some recycled shoe boxes (thanks to my niece) ready for the Uganda project
- Decorated some recycled baby formula boxes ready for Uganda project
- Recieved some stuff for the Uganda project via freecycle and sorted them
- Put some lace on the bottom of one of my skirts - made it really pretty
- Went through all my long skirts and any ones too small put for Uganda project
- Sizzixed some cardboard with crosses and people for the Uganda primary school project for them to colour in.
- Recycled greetings cards into tags for Ugandan primary school project - so they can turn them into handwriting practice with inspirational/prayer bookmarks
- Organised my coloured wool into sweetie jars
- Organised my ribbon and lace drawers through the use of recycled plastic milk bottles as different sections.
- Recycled my mothers old towelling dressing gown into face cloths for her
- Pack at least one suitcase for Uganda
- Sort out at least 5 craft kits for Uganda primary school
- Sew a bit of lace on the bottom of my brown skirt and my green skirt
- Sew a curtain for my shelving unit
Well, as you can see I have been busy, and as they say " Time flies when you are having fun"