Background code from shabby blogs

Wednesday 16 November 2011

Uganda project

I am so busy sorting out the Uganda suitcases. I have a date for end of January for the suitcases to be picked up ready for taking out. Though I dont want it hanging over Christmas, so trying to sort it out now.

I am so pleased that people from freecycle have helped by giving stuff when they have clear outs.

At the moment I have packed one suitcase, filled with all sorts of school resources - these include folders, protective paper sleeves, staplers, solar calculators, colouring pens, pencils, block paints, the list goes on.

I am still making up the craft packs which will go in the second suitcase along with some ankle length skirts.

I have a long list of things to get done, it seems a bit overwhelming. Trying to take it a bit at a time as my health has not been too good recently.

I am hoping to photograph some of the packs before they go, and will hopefully post them here.

1 comment:

  1. Sometimes there just isn't enough time to get everything done in a day. I'd love to see those photos. -hollychihuahua / Gain Blog Readers on S-B

    ReplyDelete